Finding perfect Valentines Day gift ideas for him is so difficult, so here are some ideas to get your thoughts going! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
- Nail Cross Necklace – This nail cross necklace from Dayspring is made of 100% lead-free pewter, and is packaged in a jewelry gift box. Rugged enough for a man to wear and a beautiful symbol of God’s love, this would make a great valentine’s day gift for him.
2. Engraved Silver Plated Pocket Watch – This silver-plated engraved pocket watch from Swoozies would make a great gift.
3. A journal with Joshua 1:9 from DaySpring
4. Haha! Beard Balm- some men really need this!
5. Monogrammed Cufflinks – These cufflinks from Swoozies would make a great Valentine’s Day gift for him.
6. This Yeti Rambler Colster from Gander Mountain is designed to keep can drinks cold. Men would appreciate this as a Valentine’s Day gift.
Regardless of whether you purchase gifts or not, the important part is to make sure your significant other knows how much they are loved and appreciated. For some, that is with a card, or a night or day out together without kids. Some really appreciate the thoughtfulness that goes into a gift. These 6 Valentines day gift ideas for him are to make it simple for you moms to find the perfect gift. Click on the pictures above to find out how to order these easily in time for Valentine’s day.